- 355ml milk/rice milk/almond milk
- 120ml water
- 120g white quinoa
- 120g plain yoghurt
- 1 tbsp agave syrup
- 1 red apple
- 1 green pear
- Pinch ground ginger
- Pinch ground cinnamon
- 60g raw almonds, skin on, finely sliced
PREPARATION: 10 MINUTES
COOKING TIME: 15 MINUTES
- Put milk, water and quinoa in a small saucepan and bring to a boil. Reduce to a simmer and cover. Cook, stirring occasionally, for about 15 minutes until soft, then allow to cool.
- Place the cooked quinoa in a mixing bowl and stir in the yoghurt and agave syrup. Using a coarse cheese grater, grate the apple and pear into the bowl, allowing any juices to drip in.
- Mix together well.
- Add the spices to taste and adjust the consistency with a splash of rice or almond milk.
- Put into small individual serving bowls and sprinkle with the chopped almonds before serving.