- 1-½ cups pitted dates
- ¼ cup raw cocoa powder
- 1/8 cup Inca Inchi protein powder
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- ½ tsp. natural vanilla essence
- 1 cup crushed almonds
- Place dates in food processor, puree until it forms a thick paste.
- Add cocoa, inca inchi, chia seeds & vanilla extract & combine, add a little rice milk if mix is too stiff.
- Add almonds & pulse until well mixed.
- Shape into balls and roll in coconut or cocoa.
- Chill overnight.
Inca Inchi is a protein powder derived from a nut indigenous to the Amazon rainforest.
Over 60% protein & rich in omega fatty acids, important to help improve joint health & muscle recovery. High in vitamin A & calcium…. available at your local health food store.